Unusual times call for unusual solutions. In most cases their introduction is time-consuming and requires considerable investment. It turns out, however, that there are options in Polish law that perfectly match today's extreme circumstances. We are talking about "Poland. Business Harbour", a special program dedicated to among others citizens of Ukraine and Belarus.
"Poland. Business Harbour " - what is it?
“Poland. Business Harbour” is a government program in force from 2020. Initially, it covered only citizens of Belarus, but from July 2021, it can also be used by residents of Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, Moldova and Armenia. The program is intended for specialists from the IT sector, start-ups and small, medium and large enterprises. It enables trouble-free relocation of the company to the territory of Poland.
“Poland. Business Harbour” program also includes support in the relocation of employees and their families, including making it easier for them to study in Polish schools and helping them learn Polish.
How does "Poland. Business Harbour " works?
“Poland. Business Harbour ” is a package of solutions dedicated to specialists in the modern technology industry who are considering the possibility of transferring their business to Poland, establishing a start-up related to the IT industry in Poland or planning to take up employment in this industry in Poland.
One of the elements of the package is also support in the form of connecting entrepreneurs with investors and awarding grants for research and development activities.
To use it, one of the following conditions must be met:
- technical education in the field of IT confirmed by a document or documented minimum one-year work experience in the IT industry,
- possession of a document confirming the willingness to be employed by one of the partner companies listed on the website: https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour/specjalista-it#.
Polish Business Horbour Visa - what is it and how it works?
One of the many benefits of “Poland. Busines Harbour ” program is the possibility to apply for a Business Harbour Visa. This visa is subject to a special accelerated procedure. Within a few weeks, a foreigner should be able to legally take up employment in Poland or start a business on the same terms as Polish citizens.
The greatest benefits of the Polish Business Harbour Visa include:
- the possibility of setting up a business on the same terms as Polish citizens
- exemption from the obligation to have a work permit during the visa validity period
- the ability to freely change working and employment conditions
- issuing a visa also for members of the immediate family of a foreigner
- freedom to travel to other Schengen states.
How to apply for Polish Harbor Business Visa?
In order to obtain the Polish Business Harbour Visa, it is necessary to correctly fill in and submit the visa application.
– completed and signed application,
– current biometric photo,
– passport – issued within the last 10 years, valid for at least three months from the date of the planned return, with at least two blank pages for visas,
– medical insurance for the period of validity of the visa (minimum insurance amount of EUR 30,000),
– documentation confirming the purpose of the trip:
- if you are an IT specialist – a document confirming your technical education in the field of IT or at least one year of experience in the IT industry and proof of interest in cooperation from of one of the partner companies in the program
- if you are setting up a startup – a document confirming qualification for the Poland Prize program,
- if you run a small, medium or large enterprise – a document confirming your qualification to the program by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency.
Need a help?
Based on our many years of experience in cooperation with foreign companies, including companies from Ukraine and Belarus, we offer support in obtaining a Poland Business Harbour Visa. Our assistance will allow you to shorten the visa procedure as much as possible and start your business in Poland in the shortest possible time.
Thanks to us, you will not only learn how to quickly and efficiently start a business in Poland and get support in the relocation of employees and their families. We also offer help in the implementation of the functioning of a foreign enterprise in the Polish market realities, as well as assistance in obtaining numerous reliefs related to the program, such as tax relief for research and development activities or lower ZUS contributions (social insurance).
Bearing in mind the current situation, we offer a free initial consultation on the options that entrepreneurs and their employees from Ukraine and Belarus have in terms of relocation to Poland. Should you be interested please feel free to contact us.
The Central Bank of Russia published a document entitled” Cryptocurrencies: Trends, risks, and regulation”, the most important provisions of the document were presented by Elżbieta Daniłowa, head of the Department of Financial Stableness in the Russian Central Bank.