Transactions with entities from other European Union countries require compliance with the specific VAT settlement. Special taxation rules and the various nature of the distribution of goods may be the cause of many legal and tax doubts and problems. At CGO Legal, our specialists will help you find the most convenient solutions for the distribution of goods within the European Union, as well as serving the support in correct tax settlements and all legal aspects.
Intra-Community regulations in the field of goods distribution are very diverse, and foreign transactions may include different activities, including:
- mail-order sales from the territory of the member state,
- mail-order sales in the territory of a member state,
- intra-Community supply of goods,
- intra-Community acquisition of goods.
Each of them has different specifics of settlements. That is why depending on the type of distribution of goods a given company performs, it may take completely different forms. We will help you find the best solutions by adapting operating methods and tax structures to a specific business profile.
Factors that are important for determining the type of taxation of specific transactions within the European Union include primarily:
- the type of taxable person for whom the delivery of goods takes place,
- limits on the sale of goods defined by individual countries,
- place of providing individual services,
The knowledge of the specificity of taxation of individual types of transactions related to the distribution of goods within the European Union makes CGO Legal the best support for every entrepreneur.
Should you have any further questions regarding the distribution of goods in the European Union contact us.