Ongoing legal services consist in providing our corporate Clients with assistance and advice on current issues or doubts they may have in relation to Polish legal regulations. The scope of problems we solve for our clients includes matters related to:
– representing our clients in international trade disputes
– international transfer pricing
– elaborating tax strategies
In course of providing the above mentioned services we prepare monthly legal and tax alerts, as well as legal opinions and memorandums on topics interesting or being an immanent part of client’s business. We deal with all the legal obstacles so that the client can focus on doing business.
We assist our clients with:
– resolving doubts regarding the interpretation of provisions of the Act on Freedom of Economic Activity of 2004 or the Code of Commercial Partnerships and Companies,
– ongoing advisory on tax issues,
– advising in broadly-taken employment issues with not only clarifying the interpretation of the provisions of the Labor Code or the Civil Code (in reference to specific work contracts or mandate contracts), but also it embraces more practical aspects, such as assistance in keeping employee records and in preparing employment documents for the purposes of the National Labor Inspectorate auditing.
The main benefits of our assistance:
– smooth communication via all available means,
– we provide legal services both in English and in Polish,
– we analyse Polish legal regulations on ongoing basis to provide you with dedicated monthly tax and legal alerts that may concern your business,
– we cooperate with your accounting department and HR to improve efficiency of communication and accelerate the procedures.
- How to set up a joint – stock company in Poland?
- Registering a company in Poland
- Types of companies in Poland
- Simple joint-stock company – what is it?
- A foreign company’s branch in Poland. How to establish it?
- Taxation of companies in Poland
- Advantages of conducting IT company in Poland
- How to set up a limited liability company in Poland?
- Employment agency in Poland