Offshore companies are managed, registered and established/incorporated outside of the country od residence. Many entrepreneurs decides to set up offshore company to minimize their tax burden. This opportunity comes with a long list of benefits for a company.
We assist with
- tax optimization with the use of offshore companies,
- consulting services,
- practical assistance as well as support in setting up such companies.
What are the benefits?
- total tax exemption on the revenues and no requirement to file tax returns,
- ensuring confidentiality of the personal details of the owner through assigning shareholders and directors, lack of import/export limitations or a broader access to international trade,
- other countries, such as Cyprus or Malta apply very low tax percentage rates.
Did you decide to open your company in Poland?
Do you represent a large corporation, mid-sized business or its your first business step here?
For each of the above situations, several issues are very important in the entire process of forming a business in Poland.
Is there anything we can help you with?
Should you wish to discuss your company formation issues further, please do not hesitate to contact us. CGO Legal is an experienced legal partner with whom the achievement of your goals will be faster, safer and more comfortable.
- How to set up a joint – stock company in Poland?
- Registering a company in Poland
- Types of companies in Poland
- Simple joint-stock company – what is it?
- A foreign company’s branch in Poland. How to establish it?
- Taxation of companies in Poland
- Advantages of conducting IT company in Poland
- How to set up a limited liability company in Poland?
- Employment agency in Poland