We provide full support to foreign investors in area of Intellectual Property in order to create, monetize, manage and protect their most valuable IP assets. Our IP pofessionals represent the clients and provide them with professional assistance throughout the lifecyle of their Polish businesses. We understand that one of the biggest challenges that every business will face in the nearest future is protection of Intellectual Property. We will help you in protecting your intellectual property in Poland.
To whom we address the service of protection of intellectual property in Poland?
Nowadays, virtually every entrepreneur needs to take care of his IP assets. They are probably the biggest value in the modern world. Our IP team helps foreign investors in making sure that their IP is sufficiently protected in Poland.
What is the scope of our services related to protection of intellectual property in Poland?
The team of our Polish law firm covers virtually every aspect of IP law including in particular:
- protection against copying products, dissemination of untrue information, inducing breach of contract, impeding market access, through, e.g., dumping or so called “slotting fees”, and other forms of unfair competition;
- protection of EU and Polish trademarks, including renowned trademarks, geographical indications, and other distinguishing indications,
- protection of copyrights, including copyrights in software,
- protection of business names and other intangible enterprise assets,
- advertising law, including protection against misleading advertising and unfair comparative advertising,
What do you get in the service?
- We represent clients in litigation and arbitration concerned with the infringement of industrial property rights, copyrights, commercial secrets, acts of unfair competition, and acts of unfair advertising. We also appear before the Supreme Court.
- We manage the industrial property portfolios of our clients in Poland and worldwide. We supervise the maintenance of exclusive rights and we monitor registers to identify unlawful registration applications worldwide.
- We cooperate with customs authorities and with the police in cases involving counterfeit and pirated goods.
- We draft and negotiate contracts for the sale and transfer by other means of IP rights. Performed with creative and advertising agencies, licensing agreements, franchise agreements and other specialized contracts that address matters of particular relevance to individual market sectors, such as the markets for architectural services, pharmaceuticals, FMCGs, and IT.
- We draft and negotiate contracts for the transfer of technology. Including that protected by patents and as confidential know-how, R&D contracts, shared rights contracts, and delimitation and coexistence of rights contracts.
Is there anything we can help you with?
Should you wish to discuss your intellectual property in Poland issues further, please do not hesitate to contact us.