You inherited a real estate or any other substantial asset in Poland and you do not know what to do next? You are not alone – every year our law firm receives dozens of requests for representation in inheritance proceedings and assistance in managing and/or liquidation of assets left by the testator. Our clients’ have plenty of questions about the consequences of inheriting assets in Poland to name only a few:
- What is the tax rate of inheritance tax in Poland which I shall pay on the inherited assets?
- Can you help me deal with all the formalities related to the inheritance proceeding in Poland without me having to travel to your country?
- What is the market value of the assets which I inherited in Poland?
- I do not have any relatives in Poland who could help me in taking care of inherited assets, can you be my proxy to help me in day-to-day management of inherited assets in Poland?
To whom we address the inheritance in Poland support package?
Our service is addressed in particular to all the successors who:
- Inherited assets located in Poland;
- Inherited assets after a testator who, at the moment of his death, lived in Poland;
- Are not Polish speaking or they feel more comfortable in communicating in English;
- Leave abroad
Why should you choose CGO Legal as your attorneys for the inheritance proceedings in Poland?
By using our services you can be sure that the inheritance proceeding will be performed with minimum engagement from your side in a most efficient and legally compliant manner. We will need your envolvement only on the most important decision making stages of the proceeding. If you are looking for somebody who will deal with everything that is related to the inheritance in Poland you are in the right place.
What is the scope of our services related to Polish inheritance proceedings?
By deciding to use our service of Polish inheritance support you will get:
- Full, comprehensive advise on the most efficient way to complete the inheritance proceeding;
- Information on the inheritance tax rate applicable in your case together with the instruction on when and where should you pay your tax;
- Assistance of team of qualifiied attorneys-at-law able to represent you in the court proceeding as well as before the notary public;
- Assistance in English;
- Assistance in managing the inherited assets (e. g. renting or selling an inherited real estate);
- Assistance in establishing the current market value of the inherited assets;
- Full support in all the formalities related to running the inheritance proceeding in Poland.
What do you get in the service of inheritance in Poland legal support?
We provide the service inheritance support in following steps:
- Initial consultation – we provide you with our recommendation on the most effective way of conduct in your case;
- Asset valuation (on request)
- The inheritance proceeding – we provide you with complete assistance throughout the court or notary proceedings;
- Asset management – assistance in management or liquidation of the inherited assets.