Attorney-at-law, graduated with a law degree from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Lodz (specialization – tax law), studied law at the University of Turin. During the university career practiced law in local law firms.
After graduation provided legal services for foreign corporations and entrepreneurs willing to run business activity in Poland delivering full legal assistance starting with advice on the most appropriate form of activity, through execution of the recommended model ending at handling day-to-day legal issues related to running business in Poland.
Apart from solving legal issues related to business activity, in his legal practice Jakub is an expert in real estate and negotiations of contracts on international level. Jakub is a specialist in corporate, tax, administrative and civil law with a focus on contracts.
He speaks fluent English and Italian.
- Exchange of shares in a limited liability company
- Audit of a family foundation. What is it and who can perform it?
- Founder in a Polish family foundation. Who can become one and what are his responsibilities?
- Advantages and disadvantages of a general partnership (Polish Sp. J.)
- Business succession. What legal tools will allow you to plan it?
- Register of shareholders. What is it and who maintains it?
- Transformation of a loss-making company – is it possible?
- How to leave a limited liability company (Polish Sp. z o.o.)?
- International VAT Compliance. What is it and how does it work?
- The minimum tax in Poland. Everything you need to know about it
- Termination of a general partnership agreement. How to leave a general partnership?
- Ultimate guide to Polish labour law
- Recruitment agency in Poland: comprehensive registration guide
- Family foundation and taxes. Taxation of a family foundation
- Protection of assets in a Polish Family Foundation
- Company registration in Poland. Learn how to open a company in Poland
- Family foundation in Poland
- Commercial proxy in Polish company. What are his rights and responsibilities?
- Why do you need an EORI number and how to obtain it?
- Subjective guide to changes in Polish law in 2023
- Load more
- Business establishment in Poland
- Company formation and company incorporation in Poland
- Debt collection
- Doing business in Poland
- Company liquidation
- Company transformation
- Ongoing legal assistance in Poland
- Inheritance support in Poland
- Property purchase in Poland
- Conveyancing in Poland
- Due diligence of Polish real estate
- Obtaining permit to buy land in Poland
- Tax advisory