She graduated in Law from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Łódź – commercial law profile with the Rector’s distinction for her academic achievements. She defended her master’s thesis in the Department of Tax Law, dealing with the topic of the responsibility of management board members for the tax arrears of a limited liability company.
During her studies, she cooperated with the Law Clinic of the University of Lodz, where she provided free legal advice to indigent persons, and took up a job at one of the leading law firms in Lodz.
In 2022, she completed her barrister training at the District Bar Council in Łódź, passing the barrister’s professional examination, and then she began her studies at the Postgraduate Course in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Warsaw.
Her main areas of interest are civil, business and commercial law cases as well as intellectual and industrial property.
She is fluent in English and holds a Certificate in Advanced English issued by the University of Cambridge.
- The minimum wage in Poland in 2023
- Labour law in 2023. The most important changes
- Employer of record in Poland. Assessment of legal feasibility
- Delegating foreign employees to Poland
- Remote work in Poland. What are its main rules and will it be available for all employees?
- Temporary residence permit in Poland
- Important changes in the provisions related to the help for Ukrainian citizens (and not only)
- The EU Blue Card – when can it be a beneficial solution and for whom?
- Poland. Business Harbour — program and its goals
- How to dismiss an employee in Poland?
- How to hire an employee in Poland?
- Costs of employment in Poland
- Temporary Protection for Ukraine’s Refugees – Council Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/382 of 4 March 2022
- Polish Business Harbour Visa – what is it and how it works?